10/21/2009

Review of Sozo Coverall

Sozo CoverallThis is about the cutest baby sleeper I've seen. However, the drawbacks are numerous.On first use, two of the snaps broke--I hadn't even gotten the sleeper on the baby yet!Secondly, the little red cuffs in the picture are pretty cute, but on the actual sleeper (after one washing) they come undone and are not well made at all.My baby has slept in this twice and now there are a total of 3 snaps broken.The construction and placement of the bottom snaps (in addition to breaking off) is cumbersome.I don't enjoy wrasslin' a baby at bedtime to get them in their pj's.I would not recommend that anyone expecting high quality buy this.I would have given it one star if not for the cuteness and rockets.



Click Here to see more reviews about: Sozo Coverall

No comments:

Post a Comment