10/17/2009

Review of Boon Birdfish Coverall and Hat Set

Boon Birdfish Coverall and Hat SetI really loved the look of this outfit and the idea of the easy diaper change flap (no buttons!!!) was a seller for me.I was disappointed in how thin the material was once I opened the package.After one use, I was even more disappointed because the edges where the elastic waistband is has slight tears in it because the material was so thin.I got a few nice pictures out of it, but the poor quality prevented me from purchasing all of the available colors in the next size up.I wish boon would invest a little more money in the material used than in the cool packaging that will most probably just be thrown away anyway.



Click Here to see more reviews about: Boon Birdfish Coverall and Hat Set

No comments:

Post a Comment