10/15/2009

Review of Grobag Bubbles Travel Baby Sleeping Bag

Grobag Bubbles Travel Baby Sleeping BagI did not purchase this Grobag from Amazon, but from another online retailer.I am used to using Halo sleeping bags, mostly the cotton ones, and I had trouble getting anyone to give me actual information on the actual weights/thicknesses of the Grobag sleeping bags. (My daughter is getting too long for even the longest Halo cotton sleepsacks.)I ended up ordering one in 0.5 tog and one in 1.0 tog.In my opinion, the 0.5 tog is very thin, about the thickness and weight of doubled-up regular bedsheet.Also in my opinion, the 1.0 weight is probably the most like the Halo cotton sleepsacks, and is probably the most versatile weight (at least here in New Orleans, where our house is kept at a constant 75 - 77 degrees F during the spring, summer and fall).The 0.5 tog might be good for her daytime naps, where I usually only cover her with a sheet.Also, the Grobag 18-36 mo. size is significantly longer than the biggest size cotton sleepsack Halo makes, which is Halo size XL, 18-24 mo.Hope this info. helps you - these bags are a great find; I was getting ready to have to hire a seamstress to make me a longer bag!



Click Here to see more reviews about: Grobag Bubbles Travel Baby Sleeping Bag

No comments:

Post a Comment