10/15/2009

Review of Grobag Little Bear Baby Sleeping Bag 2.5 Tog

Grobag Little Bear Baby Sleeping Bag 2.5 TogMy baby boy always kicks off his blankets, and when he wakes up his feet are cold. Tht's why I decided to buy a sleeping bag, and a warm one since bedrooms should be cool. The 2.5 tog has worked perfectly for us. He doesn't wake up from being cold anymore, and I sleep better because I know my baby wont be cold in his crib.

The only thing I would want to be better, is the size of the neck opening - it can seem a bit on the narrow side. My baby is fairly tall and big for his age, and I realize I will have to replace the 6-18 months size bag with a 18-36 months well before he will be 18 months.

But it serves its purpose well, and I would buy it again. This seems to be well-made, and I would not trade this quality bag in for any of the more cheaply made sleeping bags that go for $20 or so.



Click Here to see more reviews about: Grobag Little Bear Baby Sleeping Bag 2.5 Tog

No comments:

Post a Comment