9/23/2009

Review of Gerber Brand 3 Pack White Short Sleeve Side Snap Shirt

Gerber Brand 3 Pack White Short Sleeve Side Snap ShirtI used these for my son and loved them.I'm expecting baby number 2 and bought another pack.They were especially great for doctor visits when he was small--didn't have to pull anything over his head (since you have to undress and dress them at the doctor).

I would never buy 0-3 month size UNLESS you have a premie or only want to use them for a newborn.My son was 7lbs 8oz and only sqeezed into 0-3 month clothes for the first few weeks.By 3 weeks old I had packed them all away.

I personally did not have trouble with the shirts shrinking any more than anything else.If in doubt, buy the next size up just to be safe!



Click Here to see more reviews about: Gerber Brand 3 Pack White Short Sleeve Side Snap Shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment